We at Space Age Computers take backups seriously and make every effort to do it right. We not only backup and test your data, but we back it up 8 different ways, with 4 different systems. Why? Because your company’s data is important to you, so its important to us too.
What if a virus or fire hit your office? Imagine if you will that you came into your office and all of your files where gone!!! How much money do you think it would cost to remake all of your files? How good is that backup you made 3 years ago? Do you still have that pen drive that you used to move an important file to your laptop?
While we all hate thinking about the what-ifs in life, we at Space Age Computers do our best to address the what-ifs and make sure losses like this don’t leave you without your important data. In some cases we will bring in a temporary server and use the backup image to have your server up and running in less then 30 minutes.
Our cloud servers are private, hidden behind industry leading firewalls, they are encrypted before the file even leaves your server, and then stored on your own encrypted storage drive at a ULA rated colocation right here in San Diego County. If something ever does go wrong at your office, we can do an internet based restore for a few files or bring a drive full of your data to your location ASAP, no having to wait next day for UPS or Fedex.
Our Colocation Is Certified SSAE16 Type II and manned 24×7365.4 with bio-metrics and rfid cards. On top of that physical security We used self encrypting drives, TPM2.0, 4086 SSL Certs, and Independent stage drives for all managed backups. We only backup from know IP addresses using DynDNS to control access.
The main features of the software we use:
- Exchange Server Backup Backup and restore Microsoft Exchange Servers to the cloud. Exchange 2010 and newer can also be restored on item-level.
- SQL Server Backup Space Age Computers Backup provides cloud backup and restore capabilities for SQL Server databases allowing to run full, differential or transaction log backup.
- Image Based Backup Block-level volume snapshots are taken and sent directly to the cloud, allowing dissimilar hardware or virtual machines restores.
- Synthetic Full Backup Reduce the amount of uploaded data and accelerate full backup creation by reusing the existing data stored in the cloud.
- Restore to the Cloud VM Space Age Computers Backup allows to deploy Windows Server image from a backup copy image as an Amazon EC2 or Azure VM instance and get your physical or virtual server up and running in the cloud with a few simple steps.
- 256-bit AES Encryption Encrypt backups with up to 256-bit strong keys on source side. All data sent to the cloud is also encrypted using the SSL protocols to protect while it is in transit.
- Compression Reduce data overhead, decrease storage costs, aid bandwidth and accelerate backup completion with optional compression.
- Cloud and Local Backup Backup to cloud storage of your choice or set up local backup if you want to send only a subset of your data to the cloud and keep the rest on your local backup storage.
- Block Level Backup Backup only modified or new portions of files to add them to existing online data pool.
- Scheduling and Real-Time Backup Setup hourly, daily, weekly, monthly backups or specify your own schedule. Real-Time backup allows to backup files and folders on Windows Server on change or creation.
- Command Line Interface Get backup plan statistics programmatically and use the Command Line Interface to integrate backup with your own routines.
- Network Locations Backup Back up your network locations including network shares, NAS devices, mapped drives, etc.
- Cloud to Cloud Backup Back up data from one cloud storage location to another. Use multiple cloud storage destinations to keep your cloud data backups.
- Cloud to Local Backup Automate backup of the cloud data to local storage, external or network drive.
- Email Notifications Set up customizable email notification feature to track each run of your backup and restore plans remotely.
- Retention Policies Set up retention options to enable automated deletion of outdated data from your storage. Keep only actual versions of your backups.
Backup services covered under our backup terms of service